Gholographic Company offers GHLM-3 a typical instrument used widely in LED display, LCD display, OLED display, light sources, film, TV, traffic lights, automotive lights, architecture, lighting engineering etc.
GHGO-CS CENTRIC MOVING MIRROR GONIOPHOTOMTER
It comprise Class A photometer detector of high stability, built-in MCU system, LCD display of low consumption. It is the truly portable spot luminance meter. The standard Li-battery makes it ideal for making measurement in remote areas where an AC power supply is unavailable.
- Display screen of all kinds.
- Lighting sources and luminaires
- Automotive lighting
- Locally measurement in lighting engineering
Characteristics & Specifications
LCD display(Adjustable back lighting)
Range of luminance
0.001cd/m2 ~ 4,000,000cd/m2
Focus length of the main lens
PC Interface and software
RS-232 Interface,professional software provided
CR 123A battery or AC 220 adapter £˜ spceial order available £©
About 1 VA
With different Aux-lens, it can also measure the small-size lighting source at a near distance. Special design eliminate the error from test distance.
PHOTO-GH2000Z Multiphotometer (Luminance Meter)
PHOTO-GH2000Z is widely used to measure the luminous flux(equipped with integrating sphere),luminance,illuminance(optional) and photocurrent(optional),it is widely applied in the commerce and industry measurement because of its low cost and convenient test.
- PHOTO-GH2000Z can test luminous flux (equipped with integrating sphere), luminance, illuminance(optional), and photocurrent(optional).
- Wide measuring range: 4 range in decade and auto range switch
- Low zero drift, high stability
- Class A photometer detector
- Photocurrent measuring range:0.005¡Á10 -7 A¡«20000¡Á10 -7 A
- Luminous flux measuring range 0.01lm¡«200klm (equipped with appropriate integrating sphere)
- Illuminance measuring range:0.1lx~200klx
- Luminance measuring range: 0.1cd/m 2¡«1000kcd/m 2
- Luminance Accuracy: Class1( according to Chinese JJG211-2005)
- The user can finish calibration and nulling operation through keys on board
- 4 2/1 bit A/D converter and 5 bit nixietube display
- Hold function
- RS-232 comsumption: approx.15V
- Power comsumption: approx.15VA