Thin Film Coating Software
Thin Film Coating Software
Film Wizard is the most powerful, versatile, and user friendly software package ever to be offered to the thin film coating engineer/scientist/researcher.
Application Industry/companies in the semiconductor, optoelectronics, data storage, display, MEMS, optical coating, biotechnology, and photovoltaic industries.
It combines optimization and synthesis design capabilities with powerful analytical tools for interpreting spectroscopic and ellipsometric data, modeling of film layers, and performing regressions to determine actual thicknesses and indices of deposited layers.
- Film Wizard supports direct importing of target data from several commercial spectrophotometers and ellipsometers.
- Incorporates five new optical thin film synthesis methods including Needle Synthesis.
- Provides seven optimization algorithms, three of which are global.
- Computes and optimizes transmittance, reflectance, absorbtance, transmitted phase, reflected phase, ellipsometric parameters (tan(y), cos(D), y, D), optical density, user defined targets (e.g., Ts/Rp - Rs/Tp), electric field, and color coordinate targets.
- Incorporates several unique material/layer models (Rugate, EMA, Graded, User Defined Index, and Super Lattices) which give the thin film designer more power and flexibility to determine solutions of complex design and material characterization problems.
- Provides excellent 2D, contour, and 3D graphics.
- Incorporates a VB style Macro Language.
- Includes on-line help.
Film Monitor Software
Film Monitor is a thin film software tool used to translate multi-layered thin film designs into optical monitor run sheets. Film Monitor combines ease of use with powerful and versatile features.
- Film Monitor quickly creates easy to understand optical monitor run sheets for the optical coating technician/operator.
- Designs may be imported from Film Wizard or input directly into Film Monitor.
- Up to 100 monitor chips may be employed in a design. Chip material and angle of incidence may be separately specified for each individual chip.
- Film Monitor supports monitoring of transmittance, reflectance, and ellipsometric parameters (tan(y), cos(D), y, D) at multiple wavelengths.
- Film Monitor supports output in absolute or relative units. In relative mode, gain and offset may be adjusted at the start of each layer.
Film Ellipse Software
Film Ellipse is an easy to use production oriented software tool for the analysis and acquisition of ellipsometric data. Film Ellipse allows the user to find solutions to a wide range of applications not typically covered by the software bundled with commercially available ellipsometers.
- Film Ellipse is an easy to use production oriented software tool for the analysis and acquisition of ellipsometric data. Film Ellipse allows the user to find solutions to a wide range of applications not typically covered by the software bundled with commercially available ellipsometers.
- FilmEllipse allows the user to enter ellipsometric data (tan(y), cos(D), y, D) by itself or in conjunction with spectrophotometric data (i.e., transmittance and/or reflectance).
- Data files FilmEllipse generates can be readily imported into Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Access.